Transport Frame Mod TF3050H
Transport Frame Mod TF3050H designed to transport large slabs such as granite, marble, engineered stone, glass, etc
Designed to transport large slabs such as granite, marble, engineered stone, glass, etc. The Transport Frames Mod TF3050H has been designed so that large slabs can be loaded onto or off the frames while the frame is on the ground. The frame together with its load can then be placed on a truck by forklift, illuminating the need for workers to place themselves in danger while handling slabs while standing on the truck. This also has the advantage of quickly loading or off-loading trucks, thereby increasing transport efficiency.
- Sturdy structure, designed to eliminate any risk of the slab tipping over.
- Slabs are placed on special rubber profiles and secured with 6 locking bars together with ratchet straps to retain materials.
- The frame features 2 hooking points to be picked up by an overhead crane.
- Reinforced with two oblique bars for the firm and secure construction.
- Built-in forklift receivers on two long sides for lifting by forklift.
- The base and uprights come with replaceable white rubber to prevent marking and scratches.
- Counter-lever handle with wheels, allow the frame to be moved manually even when loaded.
- Counter-lever handle is used to jack uploaded frame and lower support legs when wheels are not required.
- Powder-coated finish, which ensures an aesthetic feature as well as the durability of the product.
Option: Frames can be hot galvanized finished upon request.
Note: Support legs should always be lowered when a loaded frame is being transported on a truck.
|Width of slab storage base area on each side||207||8''|
|Straps with each side||3||-|
|Working load limit||2500||5511|
Aardwolf Transport Frames include:
- JHJohn H.Verified BuyerReviewingGroves Foldable A-FrameI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoGroves A-Frame
Sturdy construction and timely delivery