The QP Frames are designed for delivering heavy sheets of glass and stone to construction sites where a strong, heavy frame is needed to lift the complete load and frame together onto building sites.
The fully loaded frame can easily be moved around the floors on different levels of construction sites.
- Sturdy and safe structure, designed to eliminate any risk of slabs tipping over.
- Load bearing surfaces are topped with rubber to prevent scratches and damage to goods being transported.
- It contains two lifting eyes at the top frame for lifting frames on and off trucks with a crane.
- Has four lifting points at the corner of frame base for lifting loaded frames on and off trucks and onto building sites.
- Handles are located at the end of "A" frames.
- Wheels with brakes to ensure safety in operation.
- Four locking bars per frame mounted in slotted holes on the bottom.
- Powder-coated finish ensures an aesthetic feature as well as the durability of the product.
Option: Frames can be hot galvanized finished upon request.
|Width of slab storage base area on each side
|Working load limit
Fork End: 1100