MVH128GH Reversible Plate Compactor
Original price $6,425.00 - Original price $6,425.00
$6,425.00 - $6,425.00
Current price $6,425.00
MVH128GH Reversible Plate Compactor ideal for high production jobs
Multiquip's Mikasa Reversible Plate Compactors are the ideal high-production machines for efficient compaction of sand, gravel and cohesive soils.
- Reliable Honda GX160 engine.
- Fold-out front cover for easy access to all maintenance points.
- Hour/Tachometer to measure machine hour usage and engine RPM.
- Cyclonic pre-cleaner to capture most airborne contaminants for engine protection and extended service life.
- Heavy duty shock mounts to withstand harsh operating environment while reducing vibration to the operator and helping to extend component life.
- Hydraulic controls enables operator to easily switch direction from forward to reverse while also allowing for spot compaction.
- Rugged base plate manufactured from high strength steel for top performance and featuring open design for easy cleanup.
- Steel frame protective guard with fully integrated cage protects the engine from loose debris or dirt while serving as a lifting bar for easy portability.
- Low profile base plate lowers the center of gravity dramatically improving travel speed.
- Optional- tool-free wheel kit, model WHL158
|Centrifugal Force||5283 lbf||23.5 kN|
|Exciter Speed||5400 VPM|
Max Forward Speed
|89 ft||27 m|
|Overall Length||40.55 in||1030 mm|
|Overall Width||15.75 in||400 mm|
|Overall Height||38 in||965 mm|
|Operating Weight||268 lb||122 kg|
Notice: Features and equipment specifications are subject to change without notice.