MVH408DE Reversible Plate Compactor
Original price $18,425.00 - Original price $18,425.00
$18,425.00 - $18,425.00
Current price $18,425.00
MVH408DE Reversible Plate Compactor with over 12,000 pounds of impact force
Multiquips Mikasa Reversible Plate Compactors are the ideal high-production machines for efficient compaction of sand, gravel and cohesive soils.
- Reliable engine with Hatz diesel offering easy electric start-up.
- Fold-out front and rear covers for easy access to all maintenance points.
- Hour/Tachometer to measure machine hour usage and engine RPM.
- Cyclonic pre-cleaner to capture most airborne contaminants for engine protection and extended service life.
- Heavy duty shock mounts to withstand harsh operating environment while reducing vibration to the operator and helping to extend component life.
- Hydraulic controls enables operator to easily switch direction from forward to reverse while also allowing for spot compaction.
- Rugged base plate manufactured from high strength steel for top performance and featuring open design for easy cleanup.
- Steel frame protective guard with fully integrated cage protects the engine from loose debris or dirt while serving as a lifting bar for easy portability.
- Low profile base plate lowers the center of gravity dramatically improving travel speed.
- Extension plates can be added or removed to operating working width up to 6 inches.
|Centrifugal Force||12365 lbf||55 kN|
|Exciter Speed||4400 VPM|
20 x 35 in
500 x 900 mm
26 x 35 in
650 x 900 mm
Max Forward Speed
|82 ft||25 m|
|Overall Length||62 in||1570 mm|
|Overall Width||26 in||650 mm|
|Overall Height||48 in||1210 mm|
|Operating Weight||933 lb||423 kg|
Notice: Features and equipment specifications are subject to change without notice.