Omni Cubed Pro-Dolly HD2
4 Wheel Industrial Dolly For Granite and Stone Installation
The Pro-Dolly™ HD2 allows easier transport and installation of countertops. An aluminum frame makes this dolly extremely compact and lightweight, only 35 pounds, yet strong enough to accommodate a half-ton load. The 4 Wheel Dolly's low profile allows more clearance for tall pieces through doorways. This industrial dolly is often used in pairs to handle extra large pieces (up to 2,000 lb). Integrated clamps hold countertops securely on the dolly, so the dolly can stay attached from fabrication shop to final placement. The HD2 features 10" non-marking, flat-free tires with excellent shock absorption, and a rubber-lined support rail to prevent damage to stone.
Unique to the HD2 model is the integrated machined aluminum handle for ease of carrying and placement, and an oversized clamp opening that enables the HD2 to transport countertops with thicker edge details (up to 5" thick), such as tops with miter laminated edges.
4 Wheel Dolly Highlights:
- Easily and safely transports heavy stone
- Reduces strain and risk of injury
- Wide clamp opening for tops with thick edge details
- Low profile provides more height clearance
- Clamps to stone during transport and for lifting over curbs and stairs
- Extremely stable and easy to maneuver
- 1,000 lb capacity; weighs only 35 lb
- 10" non-marking, flat-free, shock absorbing tires
- Clamp opening: 5.13" (130 mm)