MVH308DE Reversible Plate Compactor are ideal for high-production and have over 10,000 pounds of impact force
Multiquip's Mikasa Reversible Plate Compactors are the ideal high-production machines for efficient compaction of sand, gravel and cohesive soils.
- Reliable engine with Hatz diesel offering easy electric start-up.
- Fold-out front and rear covers for easy access to all maintenance points.
- Hour/Tachometer to measure machine hour usage and engine RPM.
- Cyclonic pre-cleaner to capture most airborne contaminants for engine protection and extended service life.
- Heavy duty shock mounts to withstand harsh operating environment while reducing vibration to the operator and helping to extend component life.
- Hydraulic controls enables operator to easily switch direction from forward to reverse while also allowing for spot compaction.
- Rugged base plate manufactured from high strength steel for top performance and featuring open design for easy cleanup.
- Steel frame protective guard with fully integrated cage protects the engine from loose debris or dirt while serving as a lifting bar for easy portability.
- Low profile base plate lowers the center of gravity dramatically improving travel speed.
- Extension plates can be added or removed to operating working width up to 6 inches.
|Centrifugal Force||10116 lbf||45 kN|
|Exciter Speed||4400 VPM|
18 x 34 in
445 x 860 mm
24 x 34 in
600 x 860 mm
Max Forward Speed
|79 ft||24 m|
|Overall Length||61 in||1540 mm|
|Overall Width||24 in||600 mm|
|Overall Height||48 in||1210 mm|
|Operating Weight||794 lb||360 kg|