Unichair ® Plastic Rebar Support 4" Base Extension - Pat Pend
Our patented, stackable design creates an all plastic high chair 10" and taller to speed up both rebar placement and post-tension cable installation.
OCM Product Code: PHCEXT
- Wide, stable base to prevent tipping during placement.
- Same tapered footprint that disappears from concrete face.
- Made of very strong plastic to support heavy loads.
- Very secure connection for consistent height and performance.
- The combination of the OCM UnichairTM Plastic Rebar Support and the UnichairTM Plastic Rebar Support 4" Base Extension can achieve any 1/4" height needed on the job without delay.
- Eliminate long lead times for taller metal high chairs.
- Provide a much safer alternative to dangerous rebar standees that inspectors can reject in the field.
- Prevent major fabrication productivity loss caused by the constant interruption of rebar standee production.
OCM Limited Warranty
All recommendations, statements and technical data contained herein are based on tests we believe to be reliable and correct; however, accuracy and completeness of said tests are not guaranteed and are not provided as an express or implied warranty. User shall rely on his or her own information and tests to determine suitability of the product for the intended use and user assumes all risk and liability resulting from his or her use of the product. In the event that a product supplied by OCM, Inc. proves to not meet the OCM, Inc. published dimensional or other specifications of the product, an OCM, Inc. representative will review such product and circumstances to determine whether a replacement is warranted. OCM, Inc.'s and its manufacturer's sole responsibility shall be to replace, at OCM, Inc.'s sole discretion that product or portion of the product which OCM, Inc. deems to be defective, within six months of the delivery of the product. OCM, Inc. disclaims all other warranties or conditions, whether express or implied, including an implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. In no event shall OCM, Inc. or its parent or affiliated companies be liable for delay caused by defects, for loss of use, or for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages or for any charges or expenses of any nature whatsoever. In no event shall OCM, Inc.'s liability exceed the purchase price paid for the particular affect OCM, Inc. products.